As we have shown in one of our past news posts, the cybersecurity market is booming. This is not just because the number of devices connected to the internet will increase threefold by 2021 according to Statista 2018, but also due to new regulations. Furthermore, according to Cybersecurity Ventures, cybercrime is expected to double the financial damage to the global economy by 2021. This is the perfect time to invest on this market and its vertical applications to different industries. We have in this post a full calendar with the cybersecurity events for startups and investors across Europe.
Discover here why we will focus on cybersecurity in 2018.
Important to know
During our Q1 roadshows in Munich, Zurich, Vienna, and Madrid in partnership with KPMG we will explore in depth the innovations in the cybersecurity area. There will also be many other key cybersecurity events for investors and startups focusing on this topic. Cyber security is booming and we will show you why.
[cta id=”798″ vid=”0″]
The main events this year in Europe will be:
- Cybertechtlv / Tel Aviv. Is not in the EU but this is a must to go event.The event has just happened. Our senior advisor was there and here are some of his impressions from one of the most important events in cybertech in the world.
- 4YFN / Barcelona. “4YFN (Four Years From Now) is a business event where startups, investors, corporations and public institutions can discover, create and launch new ventures together. As the startup event of the largest gathering for the mobile industry (MWC), 4YFN has been classed as ‘the No.1 startup event for doing businesses.” 26- 28 February. Here find more information 4yfn.com
- IDC´s annual UK security Conference 2018 / London: “more than 80 IT professionals who are looking for ways to make better use of their Enterprise Security. The primary job titles in attendance on the day include Security, Risk & Compliance, IT, Architecture, Strategy and Operations” . Here find more information cvent.com
- Cybertech / Rome: “Cybertech is the most significant conference and exhibition of cyber technologies outside of the United States. It provides attendees with a unique and special opportunity to get acquainted with the latest innovations and solutions featured by the international cyber community” September 26- 27 2918. Here find more information italy.cybertech
- Cyber Secure car Europe 18 / Munich: “it is a major international conference which equips automakers and their suppliers with the knowledge and expert contacts they need to tackle these emerging cyber-threats head-on”. May 16-17. Here find more information www.cybersecurecar.com
- Swiss cyber storm 2018 / Luzern: “A key element is the information exchange among IT Security Enthusiasts. To give more room for after-talk-discussions, networking and even experimenting, we will introduce the Networking Lounge as a core part of the event for the first time”. October 30. Here find more information swisscyberstorm.com
Full Calendar with key Cybersecurity events
Finally, we have an exclusive useful calendar with all of the key events for investors and startups just for cybersecurity in Europe with all the information you probably need. To access our calendar, please enter your email here:
Within the framework of our next investment-roadshow, we are currently looking for founded startups in the field of cyber security, as well as corresponding RegTech solutions.
[cta id=”831″ vid=”0″]