The European Super Angels Club is organising a SportsTech-focused and free pitching event.
We will host 5 startups in front of an audience and an impartial jury which will then name one company as the winner. This company will then be invited to our European finals in Vienna.
Application for Investors:
This is an investors-only event, we can only accept registrations from active early-stage investors.
17:30 – Registration
18:00 – Welcome Notes
18:20 – Pitching Competition
19:30 – Networking and Refreshments
20:30 – Close
#1 is an outdoor adventure platform, combining advanced mapping technology with outdoor community elements,
#2 is a social media platform for aspiring footballers,
#3 is a platform enabling amateur sports players to find sponsorships,
#4 makes it easier to create animated and automated graphics, based on live sports data,
#5 enables athletes to optimize health and performance through personalized nutrition and supplementation.
We are proud to welcome an impartial jury with:
- Benjamin Penkert, Founder of SportsTechX – a project that promotes and grows the global SportsTech ecosystem
- Dirk Ifsen, Managing Director of Stats Perform Group, which is an international leading sports AI and data company.
- Dr Marcus Hochhaus, Managing Partner at Sportheads. Marcus looks back on over 20 years of experience in the media and sports industry. Sportheads advises clients in the areas of executive search, strategy, digitalisation and M&A.
- Dr Christian Hensel, Senior Manager at KPMG Law. Christian is specialised in legal deal advisory, M&A and corporate law. His clients are corporates, SME, PE and VC funds as well as startups.
- Berthold Baurek-Karlic, President of the European Super Angels Club. Berthold is a serial entrepreneur, business angel, and fund manager. He is President of the club’s board consisting of Partner from Venionaire Capital and KPMG.