European AI Awards 2019
The European Super Angels Club closed its fifth pan-European Invest and Connect series. Read here a short summary with pictures about our finals.
We scouted outstanding AI investment opportunities throughout Europe. Five companies were finally selected to pitch at our big finals in Vienna and we are now inviting friends and partners to co-invest with us in these fantastic companies.
Please scroll down to the bottom of this page to register for more detailed info about the startups.
Alphametry is a cloud-based and data-driven research management solution. The tool helps asset managers to leverage internal and external knowledge, optimised their research spending, and easily audit their active investment process.
- Sector: Fintech
- Stage: Seed
- Funding to Date: € 1m
- Founded: 2014
- Raising: € 1m
- HQ: Paris, FR
- Growing Market. Research is the second biggest cost centre after salaries according to a survey conducted by Alphametry. Many wealth management companies launched initiatives to reduce costs.
- Buyside Network. Alphametry has 8OO+ registered users from the investment management industry.
- The rollout started in January 2019. The first client is DNCA Investments with 39 users consisting of portfolio managers, research analysts, research manager and compliance officers.
- Fabrice Bouland, Co-Founder & CEO. Founder of Brokerhub.net (derivates marketplace) and OTCex (inter-dealer brokerage). He worked as a derivatives trader for BNP Paribas. Bachelor of Finance from ESG Management School Paris.
- Manu Iyengar, Co-founder & Research/Development. Co-Founder of Deloitte Digital as well as Co-founder of IDTect (industrial machinery monitoring and diagnostics platform). MBA from INSEAD.
- Camille Troillard, Co-Founder & Data Engineering. Founder of Odaiko (Content Management System) as well as OSCulator. He studied at the Institut français de Mécanique avancée (engineering school).
For more detailled information about the ongoing deals please provide us with your contact details.