Over the last 10 months, our team has been screening and evaluating hundreds of excellent e-health startups from over 10 countries. We visited the major hubs for health innovation in Europe, had a lifetime’s worth of coffee and lunch meetings with great entrepreneurs and finally ran national pitching competitions which now culminates in our European E-Health Finals on Monday 26th November at the Park Hyatt in Vienna.
Major thanks should go to our corporate partners including Silicon Valley Bank (UK), Wayra (Germany), 360 Innovation Lab, KPMG, PHH as well as the high-profile startup events such as Bits & Pretzels and EIT Health. Through these joint efforts, we were able to award (in open and closed pitching competitions) the best local e-health startups from UK, Germany, the Iberian Peninsula, Switzerland and Austria. The competition was extremely tough and the finals in Vienna promise to showcase 5 top startups, from 5 different countries with highly innovative solutions.
On 26th of November the European Super Angels Club and Liechtensteinische Landesbank (LLB) will open the doors and invite you in an exclusive surrounding. The evening will see one of the startups being named the ‘European e-Health Startup of the Year 2018’.
An esteemed jury as well as a mixture of 200 corporate and venture capital investors will make it a high-profile, interactive and well-qualified audience.
We are proud to present the 5 finalists from the UK, Portugal, Germany, Switzerland and Austria with the following solutions:
- The world’s first non-contact medical grade screening solution for sleep apnea. With their device, anyone is able to get medically tested for sleep apnea at home without having to connect any sensors or cables.
- An activity app for mothers with highly personalised training for recovery & fitness. Their smart coaching system respects physical limitations and enables activity anywhere and anytime as it fits into the busy daily life of new mothers.
- A global dental marketplace where people get access to easy, transparent and affordable dental care. A dental expert platform combining dental practice listings/bookings, dental plans and innovative consumer marketplace, allowing consumers to get quotes and buy treatment plans online in a transparent and affordable way.
- Understand your micro-biome thanks to next-generation-sequencing with your own personal profile created by this startup. In addition to the smart interpretation of genetic data based on the state of the art scientific research, the secret of this startups lies in artificial intelligence which is able to identify new links between your microbiome and any symptoms you may have.
- A platform that enables researchers to access and share human genomic data. The platform enables the exchange of suggestions and sharing ideas on a global level among the researchers, with the aim of testing new hypotheses and developing new treatments.
Existing members already know to whom we are referring and are placing their “bets” as we speak!
If you would like to get an early peek at the startups please contact us, to hear more about membership.